Help!!!

R

rcoop45

My lg optimus f3 just recently got stuck in a boot loop. I got it out by hard factory reseting it and then it got stuck on the loading screen of my carrier. Now i took it to best buy and they helped get it up and running somehow and now i get no data and can not download any apps from play store because it says communication error. This series of problems started when i downloaded the latest update. Contacts stopped working along with something called com.lg.email. Please help! So frustrated!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My lg optimus f3 just recently got stuck in a boot loop. I got it out by hard factory reseting it and then it got stuck on the loading screen of my carrier. Now i took it to best buy and they helped get it up and running somehow and now i get no data and can not download any apps from play store because it says communication error. This series of problems started when i downloaded the latest update. Contacts stopped working along with something called com.lg.email. Please help! So frustrated!
Although you might feel leery about doing so, perform a factory reset. That should clear out those issues - do it from system settings > security. Let us know how it goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc