Music APP

A

AC Question

What music APP is similar to One Track Mind on Android I want to use my tablet for my shows I am a singer and want to run my music tracks off my tablet either 1 track at a time or continuous WITH a slight delay after each track 2-4 seconds:) TY for your help in advance:)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
What music APP is similar to One Track Mind on Android I want to use my tablet for my shows I am a singer and want to run my music tracks off my tablet either 1 track at a time or continuous WITH a slight delay after each track 2-4 seconds:) TY for your help in advance:)
Hello. I was unable to find the music app you were referring to, however, any music player can play tracks continuously. You can make a Playlist of music you want, or just hit shuffle on your songs :).

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Alan Graveen

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
yes but which one will A. let me put songs in a folder B. play the tracks 1 at a time or C. play the songs in the folder in the order I want AND with a 2-4 gap between each track that is what I am looking for so I can let it play and walk away so I can sing and mingle with my audience or go up to tablet and pause it. Hope I am not confusing you sort of want the app to work like a cd player?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac