severe crash

A

AC Question

I turned on my android tablet and received a message that there was a severe problem, erasing all data. Now I can't do anything with the tablet. I have wireless through Belkin. When I try to do something like open gmail or go to app store it takes me to a page to set my info for my wireless router, like the password etc. I enter info and its stuck on authenticating. Whatever I try to do it sends me to this page. I have tried the reset button multiple times. Is there a way I can fix this or is my tablet shot?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I turned on my android tablet and received a message that there was a severe problem, erasing all data. Now I can't do anything with the tablet. I have wireless through Belkin. When I try to do something like open gmail or go to app store it takes me to a page to set my info for my wireless router, like the password etc. I enter info and its stuck on authenticating. Whatever I try to do it sends me to this page. I have tried the reset button multiple times. Is there a way I can fix this or is my tablet shot?
Are you able to factory reset the Tablet? Go to system settings > security > factory reset.

Also, consider a reboot/reset of the wireless router and see if that helps. Let us know how it goes.