LG G3 Earpiece Icon issue

A

AC Question

Dear all,

I have this issue with my LG G3 that the earpiece Icon pop out without any earpiece plug into it and sometimes when i have calls and it happened
i cant hear the speaker and thus end the call.I had to plug in my earpiece and unplug afew times to have the icon disappear.

Is there a way to fix it? I cant find in setting to check on accessories setting etc to see if can fix the issue.
Please help..
My LG G3 is only 2 months old.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Dear all,

I have this issue with my LG G3 that the earpiece Icon pop out without any earpiece plug into it and sometimes when i have calls and it happened
i cant hear the speaker and thus end the call.I had to plug in my earpiece and unplug afew times to have the icon disappear.

Is there a way to fix it? I cant find in setting to check on accessories setting etc to see if can fix the issue.
Please help..
My LG G3 is only 2 months old.
Try rebooting the device then a factory reset. If it continues, then it's likely a hardware issue with the audio jack. It could be damaged and may need to be repaired or the device replaced - if this is the case, contact your carrier first then manufacturer for a replacement. Hopefully the carrier can take care of it for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12