i want to open pin code without reset of galaxy s3

U

Unregistered

Please help me regarding pin code which i forget. Regarding "find my phone" which i have download on DUOS. Now how can i use this programme "find my phone" to open galaxy s3. Already i tried like i got ring on my galaxy s3 and i got message to send the notification but i can not check because my galaxy is locked.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello.
If I understand you correctly, and you are using Android Device Manager, you just select Lock from a pc or other device. It will ask you to put a pin code/password so you just put a new one (that you WRITE DOWN! ) and when it sends this to your phone with a data connection it will forget the old lock and open with the new pin.
It is your Google account tied to your phone, so easy peasy.
I hope you can work it that way. Log in to Android Device Manager with your Gmail, or find it in the Gmail settings.

ON EDIT : you meant Samsung Find my phone, but try see if Android Device Manager is enabled by default on your Samsung by going to the website and logging in.

www.android.com/devicemanager

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Regarding android device manager if click lock then i got send notification but i did not get which you said it will ask put new pin code.

Sorry it didn't work. It should offer to lock it from a pc, which it did you say, but there's no point in offering to lock it if you can't enable a pin to unlock it.
Maybe you are looking at a different page. You need to be logged in to Google.
Have a look at this how to from @Almeuit, and my pc screenshots to follow.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=372087

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
remy6uqa.jpg
dysa3a6u.jpg

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Regarding open pin code i tried to down load on my galaxy s3 through PC but how can i check because my phone is lock, please can you explain about this. Thanks

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

If you have set a pin code on your S3 and forgot it, you can still unlock your own phone via your own Google / Gmail account on a pc OTA via internet / data.
Your phone needs an Internet connection, though I was able to unlock my other phone after being turned off for 3 weeks.

So log in to your Gmail account and on your inbox go to settings - devicemanager, or just go to www.android.com/devicemanager (there are several ways) and log in with your Gmail address and password.
You should see the screen above. Try 'Locate' first and if it sees your S3 you have a data connection.
Then all you do is select LOCK on the pc. It will ask you to enter an unlock code (new). You can also put a message on the phone lock screen from there to see when it reaches your phone.
When you see that message, or without, you should be able to unlock your phone with the new code you created, after maybe a short wait.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Mohamed Naufer

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
i want to open pin code without reset of my galaxy s3 thanks and regads..

dear sir pls i need pin code galaxy s3 phone my phone asking user name paswrd and pin code bcus phone dont have internet kindly send me reset pin code thanks and regards

Last edited by a moderator:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. It's not possible to give a pin code that was entered by another person.
It is asking for a Username which is your Gmail address " - - - - @gmail.com" and your Gmail password. You don't need an internet connection, just enter it.

Otherwise you need to take it to a store, or factory reset it.

Baba G1

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Please help me regarding pin code which i forget. Regarding "find my phone" which i have download on DUOS. Now how can i use this programme "find my phone" to open galaxy s3. Already i tried like i got ring on my galaxy s3 and i got message to send the notification but i can not check because my galaxy is locked.

I want pin cod now

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol