Notification shade on Galaxy S4 not working

A

AC Question

I had the update to 4.4.2 recently and discovered a kids mode on it which I decided to try today but disabled as it was not working the way I wanted it to. Since then I have noticed the notification shade will not pull down and when I press and hold the home button to access previous apps, it too is not working. I don't know if it is related to trying the kids mode but it's the only thing I can think of that I've changed on my phone. Does anyone know how I can restore my notification shade? Also if I turn the phone off and on it works for about 5 milliseconds then returns to not working.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the update to 4.4.2 recently and discovered a kids mode on it which I decided to try today but disabled as it was not working the way I wanted it to. Since then I have noticed the notification shade will not pull down and when I press and hold the home button to access previous apps, it too is not working. I don't know if it is related to trying the kids mode but it's the only thing I can think of that I've changed on my phone. Does anyone know how I can restore my notification shade? Also if I turn the phone off and on it works for about 5 milliseconds then returns to not working.
Hello. Will a reboot do anything?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12