LG G2, Samsung S5 mini, Iphone 5S???

A

AC Question

So, here's my conundrum...

I have a brand new LG G2 that I won in a comp, but can upgrade soon, and can't decide between the Iphone 5S or the Samsung Galaxy S5 mini (prefer it to the S5)

I don't know much about phone specs, for me it's more about how it feels in my hand, the camera/camcorder and internet browsing, so just wanna know which to get... and then, do I keep the LG as my phone and keep the other as a back-up, or do I sell the LG and keep the new one... or keep both?

Your thoughts?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
So, here's my conundrum...

I have a brand new LG G2 that I won in a comp, but can upgrade soon, and can't decide between the Iphone 5S or the Samsung Galaxy S5 mini (prefer it to the S5)

I don't know much about phone specs, for me it's more about how it feels in my hand, the camera/camcorder and internet browsing, so just wanna know which to get... and then, do I keep the LG as my phone and keep the other as a back-up, or do I sell the LG and keep the new one... or keep both?

Your thoughts?
Regarding the S5 Mini and iPhone 5s, it's really up to you and preference for the device form factory and whether you want to use the Android or Apple ecosystem for apps and services. This is really a preference decision. Both devices are exceptionally good and should suite you well.

Regarding the LG G2, this is also a preference. If you want to dabble in Android and see what it is about, then this is a good device to do that with. You should still be able to sell it later at a decent price if it's not what you want. Perhaps use it to see if Android is what you want then use the upgrade to get the device of your choosing.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante