Sim card slot.

avitekop

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So, these past few days, I tried inserting an empty adapter at my Samsung Galaxy S3. A sim card adapter that I made.. And as you can see, I'm here because I messed up my sim card slot. It won't read any sim card, I messed up the gold pins inside. And now I'm planning to buy a new sim card slot, my question is, would it work if me, myself will fix it? I mean, remove the screws and then just put the new one? I'm scared I might get things worse. Please help. Thanks. :)

Intense Soul

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
So, these past few days, I tried inserting an empty adapter at my Samsung Galaxy S3. A sim card adapter that I made.. And as you can see, I'm here because I messed up my sim card slot. It won't read any sim card, I messed up the gold pins inside. And now I'm planning to buy a new sim card slot, my question is, would it work if me, myself will fix it? I mean, remove the screws and then just put the new one? I'm scared I might get things worse. Please help. Thanks. :)

Sorry to hear OP,

I had faced this kind of situation, where one of the gold pins present in sim card tray came out and it ended up in giving me sim card not detected error. So I had to carry it to service center and get it done. If you knew well about the hardware issues, go ahead and do it. I prefer to say visit service center.

Use nano or micro sim cards issued by your carrier. That's the best option always.