Hello,

Recently, when I plug in my phone to my pc via usb, it just starts charging and it is not recognized. I really want to move a lot of videos and pictures off of my phone. I like the usb option because its relatively quick. I've tried different ports and different charging cords but it doesn't work. My husband has the exact same phone and his connects just fine. He gets the little usb symbol and can change to MTP or whatever the other option is. I know the galaxy note 2 used to have an option in the settings where you can adjust MTP or whatever, but now its gone. I'm presuming that was removed with my last phone update. I notice I have samsung link on my phone but have never used it. I am asking if anyone has any suggestions to connect my phone to PC via usb, or if samsung link or another app works well. I really like the drag and drop feature where I can just take my entire DCIM folder from phone and copy it to pc. A few of the apps I have seen do not have this feature. I've backed up everything to google plus but do not wish to move each video to PC desktop individually. Are there any other methods to moving mass files from google plus to desktop that anyone knows of or in general any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

FYI, I have galaxy note 2, software version L900VPUCNE2, and android version 4.4.2
    09-09-2014 08:32 AM
    Duplicate post, see here for response: http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...c-via-usb.html
    09-09-2014 02:49 PM