My Samsung phone is not turning on!

A

AC Question

I have a samsung phone which is a year and 2 months old. A couple of weeks back, my phone kept turning off by itself even if it had like 87% or 96% battery charged. Then a few days later, it went on to the extent I could only use the while it is kept charging. If I attempt to disconnect the power supply and use it, it would turn off automatically. Now, it is even bad, when I turn on the phone, it displays the phone's model number(by the way, it is SAMSUNG GT-S 7562) it doesn't go beyond this screen. I need to retrieve my previous viber and watsapp messages.. It's really very important.! Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome as a new member!

If you are able to remove the battery, do so and try leaving it out for an hour, or even overnight, before replacing.

With regard to Recovery Mode, are you not able to get to it by first Powering Off the phone (not just switching off), then pressing the Volume Up/Down, the Power, and the Home buttons simultaneously for several seconds until the phone vibrates? Note that it can take several attempts to get into Recovery Mode successfully....my Nexus 5 tends to just keep Restarting the phone again. But Power Off again and try again.

If you can get into Recovery Mode you could perform a Cache Partition wipe. Even if it does no good, it will do no harm. Just be careful not to do a Factory/Master/Hard Reset, which would wipe the phone and cause the permanent loss of all personal data not backed up.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781