What is the fastest texting app?

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
How would you judge the speed? By what factor? Delivery? I think that would depend on the carrier. If you want to use from the time you know you receive the message, and be able to access it to read, I think hoverchat or sliding message is the fastest IMO. Since they both have instant pop up message and floating chat head bubble.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
How would you judge the speed? By what factor? Delivery? I think that would depend on the carrier. If you want to use from the time you know you receive the message, and be able to access it to read, I think hoverchat or sliding message is the fastest IMO. Since they both have instant pop up message and floating chat head bubble.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Actually, Fleksy keyboard was the fastest keyboard last time I checked. Not sure how they judged that, but it's in their app description as an "official" title.
It is a little pricey: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.syntellia.fleksy.keyboard&token=0TlLjLH4
But there is at least a 30 day trial

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Once you hit the send button it all belongs to the carrier and that differs by carrier, by region and by priority.

In terms of creating the message, I guess it's upto typing speed and flexibility of the keyboard.

Settings within the texting app may also speed up or slow down the message.

Confusing question, need more real information to go any further.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Textra has a setting to let you see when your messages get sent and delivered. It is missing the custom bubble colors it had before the redesign but I'm still liking it best.