Is it illegal to put spy software on my wife's phone?

Nibby demon

Banned
Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I know that domestic shame should not be published, however, there is one thing that really bedevils me. I suspect that my wife is having an affair with a coworker but I am not sure about it. She is constantly lying to me about her work and comes home very late at night. One night while she was asleep I got into her phone (she showed me her password along time ago and forgets to change it) and I found several pictures of man in her phone. They work in the same office, I know. Weirder still, her inbox and call logs are empty. I would like to have some more evidence to clear all my doubt. ( Or the most terrible thing is that it might prove my thought)

The evidence such as her text messages is very important when I take this case to court because we have young children and I want child support. That's why I am going to put spy software in her phone. One thing that I must point out is that I gave the phone to my wife as her birthday gift last year. The software will keep track of everything, like sms, call logs, pictures and even record calls and send them to an online account. My friend told me to use it because it worked for her but I don't know if it's legal and if it would even be usable in court. Has anyone here had experience before like me?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
For legal advice the best bet is to consult an attorney. For advice on whether or not your wife is stepping out, ask your wife. Not to be harsh, but if you're not comfortable asking that question or think you'll be lied to, contact an attorney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz