Instructions to disable S Health on Note 3

A

AC Question

I looked around and most of ppl say - just disable service/uncheck notifications.

Could someone please write a simple step by step guide? I have disabled few services and notifications. But not S Health. First of all - I can launch it from Apps -> Samsung -> S Health.. But I dont see it in the Settings -> App manager -> Downloaded.

I normally disable services/apps from Downloaded but S Health is not found there.. In the Running tab I can see few S Health related items but there are no buttons to disable or checkboxes to stop notificaions..

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I looked around and most of ppl say - just disable service/uncheck notifications.

Could someone please write a simple step by step guide? I have disabled few services and notifications. But not S Health. First of all - I can launch it from Apps -> Samsung -> S Health.. But I dont see it in the Settings -> App manager -> Downloaded.

I normally disable services/apps from Downloaded but S Health is not found there.. In the Running tab I can see few S Health related items but there are no buttons to disable or checkboxes to stop notificaions..

Thanks

In Settings>App Manager you should be able to swipe over a couple panes. That should show you all apps, and S Health should be there. Then, the original instructions should work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira