Identifying an icon

COEO1st

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
tmp_7507-IMG_20140912_114235-1752201792.jpgLast night my GS4 updated itself android 4.3 even though I told it not it. I was not pleased with this. I didn't want to lose my SD card capabilities but it happened anyways. Afterwards I went to update again and found out t-mobile had came out with 4.4.4 yesterday. So far I'm fairly pleased with with the new update because it gave me SD card features again like moving an app to the SD card. Anyways, 4.4.4 came with a few new programs and such. How ever there is an icon on my status bar that I for the life of me can not get rid of. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE ICON I HAVE CIRCLED IN THE ATTACHED PHOTO?!?!?! There is nothing in the notifications drop down menu. I can't find any apps with an icon like it. I've even forced stopped and turned off apps in the background hoping I'd find which one would turn it off... no luck. Can anyone please tell me what and or where it is and located????? I hate having clutter on my status bar, especially if I didn't ask for it to be there.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol