Verizon S5 can't update

Rafael04

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I got my verizon s5 last month , and I know there is a update, my uncla has the latest update, and when I go to software update , just pop up a messege saying: Service is unavailable, try again later. All the time I try to do this, this messege pops up. How can I fix this ? How can I update my software?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I got my verizon s5 last month , and I know there is a update, my uncla has the latest update, and when I go to software update , just pop up a messege saying: Service is unavailable, try again later. All the time I try to do this, this messege pops up. How can I fix this ? How can I update my software?

They may be having issues with the update server .. Spamming it may just cause you to be "locked out". Does your uncle have the latest update on a Verizon S5 ? -- If so I would contact Verizon to see if they're having any known issues.

Rafael04

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Well... He has the Galaxy s5 not verizon s5, but I know some people that have the lastest verizon s5 update... since the update came out my verizon server is unavailable, can you help me?