How can I make an account under my email but keep the previous APPS on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 that is associated to another email. If I go to delete that email it says it will delete all APPS.

How do I use my email and keep all the APPS?

The APPS are all free versions, but there are a lot. It is easier if I could just keep them on the device and just make a profile for me.

I read that the "core" of the APPS are stored in the internal memory and the whole APP cannot be moved to a microSD. So if I moved the APPS to a microSD then deleted the current email account and made my account and tried to move the APPS back they would not have all the info to move them because some APP info would be missing.

I have searched but cannot find any other info.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 that is associated to another email. If I go to delete that email it says it will delete all APPS.

How do I use my email and keep all the APPS?

The APPS are all free versions, but there are a lot. It is easier if I could just keep them on the device and just make a profile for me.

I read that the "core" of the APPS are stored in the internal memory and the whole APP cannot be moved to a microSD. So if I moved the APPS to a microSD then deleted the current email account and made my account and tried to move the APPS back they would not have all the info to move them because some APP info would be missing.

I have searched but cannot find any other info.

Hello. Is the tablet associated with another person's account, or another Gmail address of yours.
If it is associated with another person's account and you came to purchase or receive the device legitimately, then the apps are no use to you anyway. The ones you don't need to log in to can be downloaded again.
In that scenario I would factory reset the device, and ask the previous owner to remove the device from their account. If the old account also belongs to you, it should allow you to remove your account in Google - Account settings and create a new one.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol