Hi guys,

I am a happy owner of the Samsung Galaxy s4 GT-I9500, however recently I ran out of storage space with circa 350MB space left.

I wanted to update Asphalt 8, but there was "insufficient storage available", so I deleted some apps and games I didn't play often and freed up about 1.7GB.

Now here's the problem, I went to the Playstore and tried updating Asphalt 8 and it started downloading, however, after a couple of minutes when the download was almost complete, I got another "insufficient storage avaiable" error. Yet again, I have a low space storage of about 500MB.

Now, I thought that if I would delete a few more things it would download completely. So I did the exact same steps as before but again, I got a third "insufficient storage available" error after almost completing the Asphalt update and again have only 317 MB of space left.

So next, I thought that Asphalt 8 was the space eater here, updating it two times I thought there was some leftover of the update that just stayed in the storage.
    So I deleted Asphalt 8, but I still have only 317MB left (I did move the game to the SD card, but it didn't save much space).

So in total I freed circa 2-3GB of space but now got even less storage than that I started with.

I'm sorry for the long post and hope you guys reply soon!

GroneN
    09-14-2014 08:29 AM
    Replied to other thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...filled-up.html

Thread closed to avoid confusion.
    09-14-2014 09:43 AM