Playback error when using Chromecast device

A

AC Question

When trying to listen to music with Chromecast on my smart tv I get the error message " unable to play the song. Can't play a side loaded song remotely" when I try to play my music from my LG3 phone. I have downloaded the app chromecast and it was installed successfully. Any idea how to correct this problem?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
When trying to listen to music with Chromecast on my smart tv I get the error message " unable to play the song. Can't play a side loaded song remotely" when I try to play my music from my LG3 phone. I have downloaded the app chromecast and it was installed successfully. Any idea how to correct this problem?
Reboot the Chromecasts and make sure it's updated. Reboot your device then try reconnecting.

Let us know how it works.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you casting with the Chromecast app? If you are, any app that works on the phone screen should be mirrored to the TV screen. With the G3 you don't have to worry about whether an app has casting ability - the phone mirrors to the TV (even to a dumb TV, as long as it has a spare HDMI input).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc