Galaxy Tab 3.7 help

A

AC Question

I have corrupt pictures showing up in my download folder in my gallery app and they have the same name as files that I have downloaded in the past, but every time I delete the corrupt pictures a few minutes later they show up. I was wondering if anyone had any clues on how to fix this. I got some help last night and the corrupt pictures did vanish for a while and I thought it was all done with but the moment I downloaded a new picture the corrupt pictures came back. I've cleared the cache on the download manager and the data and have even taken out and formatted my SD card. If anyone can help please do.

WSoeun14

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I just cleared it in the app manager, I don't inow how to do it from the app. But now it's at the point where when I delete the corrupt pictures and then download a picture off the Internet thecorrupt ppictures come back but they only show up in the gallery app, they don't show up if I look at pictures via the twitter app or kik app etc...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to your App Manager, select Downloads, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop.

Also, wipe the system cache partition as I mentioned above. This is not the same as clearing individual app caches.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It should work. Are you following each step exactly? The button press combinations can be a little tricky. Also, the combinations might have changed slightly if you updated to KitKat (if applicable). You have the Tab 3 7.0, correct?

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

WSoeun14

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have a 3 7.0 and I decided to just factory re-set it, I'm just glad I really didn't have much personal information on it. And it seems like the corrupt picture problem has gone away so I hope it stays that way.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What happens if you unmount the SD card, remove it, and just leave it out? Maybe it's corrupt to the point that a format isn't enough to correct.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21