Galaxy Note 4 / Edge or iPhone 6 Plus

A

AC Question

Hey Everyone,

I've been reading the forums here for the last month or so to try to pick up some advice on where to go with my next upgrade (due since August) and since October looks like an interesting month with both the iPhone 6 Plus and the Galaxy Note 4 / Edge available it's decision time, but I just can't seem to make up my mind. The phones offer similar core features when it comes to my needs (email, browsing, YouTube, camera, decent battery etc etc...) so I guess it comes down to the OS, I have long term experience with IOS as I've previously owned an iPhone, iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 but I've never used Android (and I've heard some bad things :() so before I make my final decision I thought I would ask you guys your honest opinions of the Android OS (and TouchWiz) and what I could expect if I decide to go down this route.

Also is there anything I need to know about Samsung and their handsets (reliability issues etc) and what are the wearable devices from Samsung actually like as I can see myself expanding in to the wearable market as well :)

Or would you guys recommend something else in the flagship smartphone market aside from these offerings??

superyon

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had a galaxy s4 for a year. Never had an iPhone but my partner has one. From what I can tell the battery life is much worse on the galaxy. Same applies to my galaxy tab S in comparison to the i pad. Do prefer the Samsung devices on the whole tho, but battery life annoying. ..

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis