Screen not working

A

AC Question

Ok, I have a s4 and I just dropped it. It had some cracks on the screen already but nothing major. But this thime it left another crack but it looks like its deeper than just the front screen. My display isnt working correctly now. When i press the home button I will see some green lines at the top of the screen and can just about make out the notifications bar. The touchscreen still works as i can feel myself tapping in my passcode but i cant see it? Any fixes?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I have a s4 and I just dropped it. It had some cracks on the screen already but nothing major. But this thime it left another crack but it looks like its deeper than just the front screen. My display isnt working correctly now. When i press the home button I will see some green lines at the top of the screen and can just about make out the notifications bar. The touchscreen still works as i can feel myself tapping in my passcode but i cant see it? Any fixes?
Hello. You'll probably need to get the screen replaced. There's nothing much you can do yourself without buying a new display for the device.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49