the screen wont turn on

A

AC Question

Last night when I went to bed, I plugged in my phone to charge it and it was working perfectly fine. This morning when I got up the green light was on saying it was charged. I went to go look at my phone and the screen stays black no light comes on at all. I am still receiving text messages and calls. My phone will ring but the screen stays black and I can't view anything at all. I have tried plugging it back in just in case it was still dead, but the moment I plug in the charger the green light comes back on. I have tried holding down the power button, but nothing happens. There is no change in the screen at all. When the phone rings for a text or a call I can adjust the volume with the side buttons. What is wrong with my phone?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It could be screen failure or a faulty connection inside the phone. A repairer ought to be able to diagnose the cause of the trouble.

Posted via Android Central App

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If it's a non-removable battery, remove charge cable, then simultaneously press and hold the power & volume down button for about 10 seconds. See if that recovers. If not, plug back charger, wait for 5 minutes, then while on charger, do the power & volume down. All else fails, take it to your carrier for eligibility for either uii warranty or insurance replacement.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173