ex synced my calendar to his, how do I get rid of his events in my calendar?

A

AC Question

title explains it I think... broke up with my ex 2 years ago and tired of my calendar being full of his plans which are many. How do I get him off my phone?

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Which calendar app are you using, on which phone? I use Gmail and basically the stock calendar. When I open the settings on the calendar, I can view 'calendars to display'. I have a couple of calendars, so I can uncheck the one I no longer want to display. I can also log on Gmail via a browser, and disable that account permission via it's settings online. If it's not Gmail, let us know some of the specifics. We hate being stumped! Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Electrokate

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
It is the google/gmail calendar that came with the phone. I am NOT at all tech savvy so sorry I did not put that in. I don't know what version this phone is even, my ex bought it and it is way too advanced for me.
Anyhow i went into gmail and found the calendar and got him off that, clicked unsubscribe and his info was gone, but it was still in my phone version of the calendar. Found the way to unsubscribe from him on the phone as well. Only problem now is I entered lots of events on my google calendar via the laptop and they don't show up on my phone even though I synced the calendar and gmail to the phone. Sigh. I should get a paper calendar... :)