Storage Space & Photo Importing problems!!!!

A

AC Question

Hi all!! I am totally at a loss here. My phone (Samsung Galaxy S4) is showing me a warning that the storage space is running low so I sat down to import pictures, as that seems to be what is taking up the most room. I plug my phone into the USB port and nothing happens. I go into computer and there are no devices to be found. I Google it and take my phone to the shop and they show me how to change the USB settings and the guy plugs it into his laptop and up pops the window asking whether you would like to import pictures etc. I go home, plug my phone in again and... nothing!! I take it into work to try it on a different computer and the window comes up and starts to download 500 odd pictures but once finished it says I cannot view them!!! So I different programs to transfer the photos through but I cannot download an app onto my phone as there isn't enough storage!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!?? I NEED HELP!!!! PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE!! Thank you! :)

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Try and read up on Samsung Kies. It's a PC program that can use to backup everything about your phone. Probably a YouTube video on it. But, when you connect an Android to your PC, on your notification box, it will have a USB Connected at top. Open notification and select that line, and make sure it's set for MTP. That should allow phone to be seen as next drive letter. I think your PC should also download a driver to install on your PC. Did that happen?

Posted via the Android Central App