Lg G3 keeps vibrating as if thre is a notification, but no notification to be found

rtmd

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a brand new LG G3 (had it 4 days now), purchased because I didn't want to file my 3rd insurance claim for another Samsung GS4,

I like the G3, but it occasionally begins buzzing as though there is a notification of something and will continue to buzz for a minute or two. Yet when I look for an incoming call, or email, or app updating, or anything, that might be triggering a notification, I can't find anything.

I've unchecked every notification I can find on the Sound and General Settings tabs and it still happens. It's as though the phone is possessed. I've made sure no alarms are on and have also unchecked notifications on the native calendar.

Is there anyway I can find out what is triggering this buzzing? I took it to my AT&T store and they suggested I do a Master reset. I'd hate to go that far as I just got all the apps and calendar syncing correctly.

Any help from this, or the spirit world, would be appreciated.

Moss298

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
If you have changed an email account - that gets pushed to your phone - detail on another device, this may cause your phone to vibrate. Need to update the same email account details on your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood