My LG G2 turns to vibration mode by itself

A

AC Question

Hi,

I need some help with my LG G2 mobile phone. It turnes to vibration mode by itself. I don't know why it does so and how to stop that.
Please advice if any one can help me.

Thank you in advance.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I need some help with my LG G2 mobile phone. It turnes to vibration mode by itself. I don't know why it does so and how to stop that.
Please advice if any one can help me.

Thank you in advance.
Are you accidentally pressing the volume buttons?

Also, go into system settings > sounds. Make sure that the appropriate sound levels are set.

HarleyMan1967

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem with the phone going into vibrate mode by its self. It does it over night while we are sleeping no one is touching the buttons and the settings are set properly and how we want them to be.

So any help on this issue would be great. Happens on both phones we have since the latest up date was installed. software version VS98026A on both phones. did not happen before this update

gomcse

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Same problem with a OnePlus One phone. The phone is sitting on my desk with a wall charger in place. One minute, I have all my sounds and notifications, the next, the phone is on Vibrate without me touching it. Happens every day at different times and in different settings. Sometimes with an Aux cable in it, sometimes not. It's frustrating. Can't find an answer, and rebooting doesn't help. Factory reset doesn't help. Clearing the cache and memory doesn't help. Anyone know of an answer to this??? Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae