Cannot go to Google Music from desktop browser (Chrome)

A

AC Question

Hello! I recently cleared my browsing history. I went to access my music at music.google.com. It redirects me to Google Play and prompts me to Accept Terms and Conditions for All Access. I decline, because I do not want All Access. I want my music I've paid for and uploaded to Google from my old computer or bought from Google Play. When I decline, it redirects to a page advertising All Access, and I still cannot access the music player. I tried typing music.google.com and it goes, again, to the Google Play store. I tried to accept terms and conditions for All Access, and it asked for my credit card information, so I closed that.

How can I access the Google Music player like I did before? Has Google changed its terms so that I have to pay a monthly subscription to access my music player? I was not aware of any such changes.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You're asking about Google Music on the desktop? This is an Android site, so it may not be the best place to ask about this. But are you otherwise logged into your Google account on your desktop Chrome browser? If you enter Gmail.com, does your Gmail open up? If so, then enter play.google.com/music. Do you still have problems bringing up your Google Music library?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay