Straight Talk - unable to send/receive sms & mms

A

AC Question

I own an AT&T Note 3 which is using a Straight Talk SIM. The first month of service worked great and I literally had no problems whatsoever. Well the first month ran up and a couple days later I went and bought another unlimited month service card. My 4g works great and I can call people, but I can't seem to get sms or mms to work. I can't send or receive messages. I have tried with friends using both iphone and android. I have tried many methods to fix this issue and have had no success. My APN settings are the ones that were given to me via Straight Talk's website.

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure they're the correct I had the same issue with my mother in law phone the simple things do matter ..please provide screen shot of your setting it can help me help you

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
One common problem is that in the APN Type, there are spaces after the commas. That won't work.

Also contact Straight Talk on their Facebook page for help. (The best tech support people are on Facebook, the people at the tech support phone numbers are worse than useless. Not talking to them won't mess up your phone, doing what they tell you to could)