Nexus 4 touchscreen sundden unresponsive. HEPL?!

A

AC Question

I don't know what happened with my phone. I haven't dropped my phone in a while, and more specifically at least not at all today. It was working perfectly all morning. I put my phone in my p.e. locker and 45-50 minutes later I returned and took it back out of my locker. But all of a sudden the middle portion of my screen stopped working. I tried to leave it alone but within the next 30 minutes, pretty much the whole bottom part became unresponsive. I have a lock on my phone, too, so its even harder to get into my phone. It was so strange! ive never had this happen before: the sensors slowly go out in one place, then in a whole section. Especially since I haven't dropped it. If I dropped it yesterday or the day before, malicious results would've occurred earlier. But this was random. HELP?!! I don't know what the cause of this is! there was no recent update that I'm aware of, but I don't know what's going on. please help me fix this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's likely that it's a hardware issue--the digitizer may have failed. This can happen without any trauma. Does it persist after a reboot? You may have to bring it to a shop for repair.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11