Why isn't my Note 2 recognizing any of my music tracks when I try to play music with my Gear2 Neo?

A

AC Question

my Note 2 does not "recognize" any of my music tracks when i try to play music with my Gear2 Neo

I bought the Gear2 Neo from Samsung.com. I open up the music app and hit tracks and there is just a blank space. Although there are music tracks (alot) on my phone the app does not recognize it.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: my Note 2 does not "recognize" any of my music tracks when i try to play music with my Gear2 Neo

I bought the Gear2 Neo from Samsung.com. I open up the music app and hit tracks and there is just a blank space. Although there are music tracks (alot) on my phone the app does not recognize it.
This could be a limitation of the music player app that comes preinstalled onto the device. Try downloading another media player from the Play Store, and see if it plays those files. Often times it's the format in which the audio files are saved, and downloading a third-party from the Play Store seems to work most of the times.