LG G3 or Moto x?

Josh Meade1

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Im trying to decide. I am 13 so my hands aren't very big, but I like the size of my HTC m8. I have an upgrade in 3 months

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Is it a choice between only those two devices? Tell us what is most important to you in a phone and we'll try to advise.

With regard to hands, when you are 13, they usually increase in size with the passing of time until a maximum is reached, more or less. But even for adult hands, some of the large devices now available are too big for comfortable use.

Josh Meade1

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I like the size of both phones, but it's the software and hardware that I'm concerned about. The battery life on the moto is concerning and the UI on the g3 is concerning

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I own a G3 and bought it mainly for its 538ppi display. Even with its 3000mAh battery it's not fantastically far ahead of the Moto X in battery life, judging by the results of this test:
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Our-...t-is-done-and-the-results-aint-pretty_id60564

Three months is a long way away and by that time new devices will have made their appearance. The Nexus X for example is a much-anticipated device....as is the Nexus 6 Shamu, a monster of a device by almost anybody's standards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo