Why is my multitasking button always redirects me to home?

A

AC Question

why is my multitasking button always redirects me to home ?

Hello,
So i've been facing this problem for about a week now and it seems that it is not going away. When i press the multitasking button it leds me to homescreen so i have to press continuosly until it leads me to mutitasking screen.
even though things went well after factory reset this problem occured again and this became really annoying
Lg g3 D855

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: why is my multitasking button always redirects me to home ?

After you factory reset your device the button worked but now it's back to acting up? How long did it take for things to regress to not working again? In my opinion it sounds like an app causing your issue. So you factory reset and things are good then this "app" kicks in and your back to having issues. Are you using a launcher, or widget app of any kind? Those would be my first guesses for this kind of thing. Beyond that maybe a button configuration that you are changing in the settings. For instance I have the ability to change the double tap speed needed for my home button to take me to my multitasking screen. I realize from what you are saying that you have a dedicated button. I'm just using that as an example. You might look at your Buttons menu, for me it's Display, gestures, & buttons, and see if there is anything there that would change the behavior of your buttons or that might affect your buttons like requiring a double tap. Because it stopped doing this after a factory reset I would probably consider a hardware issue last. A hardware issue would continue even through a reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech