Why aren't my Sony headphones working with my LG G3?

A

AC Question

inline volume controls

I have a pair of sony headphones (quite high end) they worked fine with my iphone but I now have the LG G3 and the phone is only responsive to the the play pause buttons, the volume up/down buttons are not working - has anyone else had this issue? I think its pretty strange that they worked on the iphone but don't on the G3 ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: inline volume controls

Welcome to Android Central! Do you know if the headphones were specifically "Designed for iPhone"? Headphones with that label may not be compatible with Android devices, because the headphone jacks are configured a little differently.

thelastred

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: inline volume controls

I have a pair of sony headphones (quite high end) they worked fine with my iphone but I now have the LG G3 and the phone is only responsive to the the play pause buttons, the volume up/down buttons are not working - has anyone else had this issue? I think its pretty strange that they worked on the iphone but don't on the G3 ?

Like said above good news is if Sony headphones have detachable cable you could buy this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...219096896406%26skuId%3D4200065&token=MDIZHxFw

Also
Bose
Soul
Nocs
Samsung levels
Have headphones that would work

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar