I had all my pictures,music and videos saved to my micro SD memory card. I recently purchased a tablet and have taken it out of my phone and put it in there. Noticed this morning that every thing has been lost.is there anything I can do? It's so frustrating. Not so bothered about the music,extremely upset that I've lost all my pictures.... Will I ever be able to get them back or is that it now?
    10-03-2014 03:56 PM
    Have you tried putting the card in a card reader attached to a computer to see if the files are still there? Did you put it back in the phone and checked?

There are utilities that can sometimes recover data that has been erased from "memory" cards. You need to check google for such recovery programs. Some are free, others might cost. Good luck.

Oh, yes, at least on my new Android tab, I do have to MOUNT the card it is in Settings, General, Storage. I think I read that you should also dismount a card before removing it. (I'm new to android)
    10-03-2014 04:11 PM