Why wont my Note 3 turn on?

A

AC Question

OKay so i took a nap and woke up with my phone off my bed because it fell off. Then the green message light was flashing. I took it and hit the button on the side of the phone to turn it on. The green button stopped flashing and now when i press it the home and the back touch buttons light up. I put it on my charger and it still wont turn the screen on. What is it and what do i have to do?

Claytondwson

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
This topic has been previously discussed. I cant post links to the thread but you can search this forum for "Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging?"

Useful comment/extract posted by Leslie Elam.
"This is a known issue with the note 3. Your provider should have been more knowledgeable with this. There isn't anything wrong with the phone itself or the actual wall plug of the charger. It's the cord itself that comes with the phone. The charging port on the note 3 is designed to take that big plug it comes with and you can also put a regular micro usb in it as well. Take a micro usb cord and plug it in to the rapid charger that came with the phone and you'll be good. Do not replace the original cord. Just use the micro usb. If you use some random phone charger with the micro usb without doing it the way I said you will just fry the charger. My phone works great and charges super fast since I made this change. My provider informed me of this issue and instructed me what to do when I bought the phone."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781