Why isn't my Sony Xpera T2 Ultra detecting the SIM Card?

A

AC Question

Sony Xpera T2 Ultra not detecting SIM Card.

I have a problem using My micro-SIM card on my new Sony Xperia T2 Ultra (Android 4.3)

The problem is: when i insert the SIM card, the phone display a message that the SIM card has been inserted, and restarts... then after the restart, displays 'SIM card removed' and restarts!

Notes:
1-The SIM card works perfectly on other phones.

2-The shop where my father bought the phone had pictures and some videos before i received it.

Any solutions?

Nelwin Dugbei

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Sony Xpera T2 Ultra not detecting SIM Card.

I have a problem using My micro-SIM card on my new Sony Xperia T2 Ultra (Android 4.3)

The problem is: when i insert the SIM card, the phone display a message that the SIM card has been inserted, and restarts... then after the restart, displays 'SIM card removed' and restarts!

Notes:

2-The shop where my father bought the phone had pictures and some videos before i received it.

Any solutions?

Nelwin Dugbei

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Sony Xpera T2 Ultra not detecting SIM Card.

Notes:

Any solutions?

Also being called Z1 by this website when I logged in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674