How do I send a recorded video to a friend by way of email?

A

AC Question

how do I send a recorded video to a friend by way of e mail

My phone keeps telling me video is too large

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do I send a recorded video to a friend by way of e mail

Yeah most carriers put limits on file size, even for email. My suggestion is pick up Google Drive, you log in with your same Google ID, and you can share whatever through there. Now why you can send large files to Drive but not through email or MMS I don't know, but I haven't run into any file size limits with Drive. From there you can share a folder with whomever and they will have access to everything you drop in that folder, or you can share individual files via a link. Then anyone you share the link with can access the file. There are different levels of access also. So you can give people you share files with full access and they can download, manipulate, and delete files, or you can give the viewing rights, where they can only view the file. If you send them an invitation then they can drop files in their own folders and share with you that way. The advantage to the invitation and sharing is anytime you tag a file for an individual they will receive an email saying that a new file has been shared with them. I hear DropBox is similar however I've never used it because I already have a Google ID and the log in is the same as all of my other Google stuff so it's one less thing for me to try to remember. Plus anything saved in any of my Google locations, like G+, are easily shared or moved from one to the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci