On my LG-LS970 the screen is unusable so how can I transfer pictures onto my PC?

A

AC Question

LG-LS970 Screen fully unusable - cant extract pictures onto PC

I cant extract the pictures onto my PC because the phone is cracked, completely unusable, and will not unlock. Ive tried using wireless keyboards to Bluetooth into the phone and type my password and that wont work. My PC wont import my pictures since the phone is locked. I do not know a way around this. Please help.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG-LS970 Screen fully unusable - cant extract pictures onto PC

If you have have USB Debugging enabled, run adb on the PC, connect the phone and copy files that way - use the shell command to get a command prompt, then the ls and cd commands to look around the phone. Make a list of the files you want, then use the adb command (from the command prompt on the PC):

adb pull /path/to/and/name/of/file/on/phone c:\where\you\want\to\save\the\file

In real life it's simpler:

adb pull /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/myfile.jpg c:\phonefiles

(Note: on the phone side, case counts.)

If you don't, find a shop that's willing to plug a used screen into your phone long enough for you to copy off any files you need. (You can just send them to a cloud account, then retrieve them when you get back home.) Unless you're friends with the owner, expect to pay at least a little for the service.