My S-Finder on my Galaxy S5 won't activate when button pushed on notification panel, why?

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
S-Finder in Galaxy S5 won't activate when button pushed on notification panel

Hello, I would appreciate some help. I'll make this as quick as possible:

1. The S-Finder won't turn back on
2, When I push the button in the notification panel, the panel immediately closes and shoots over to a search window on another page
3. I have tried just normally touching the button and long-pressing it; neither works
4. I believe I completely uninstalled the S-Finder a few weeks ago, but do not remember how
5. Phone is ATT
6. I don't know if it's rooted and I haven't tried to root the phone or unroot the phone; I just haven't messed with that at all and have no interest in or desire to
7. I just want to reinstall S-Finder - or have the capacity to turn it on and off
8. I tried Galaxy Store and Play Store and there is no reference to the app at all (looked several times)
9. It's not that I "need" the S-Finder, it's just that I don't understand how it disappeared (other than just showing up without working in the notification panel)

That about says it. So, if anyone has any information as to how to activate S-Finder again - without doing a hard reset (not sure if even that would work, although I'm guessing it might), please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995