Hello, I would appreciate some help. I'll make this as quick as possible:

1. The S-Finder won't turn back on
    2, When I push the button in the notification panel, the panel immediately closes and shoots over to a search window on another page
    3. I have tried just normally touching the button and long-pressing it; neither works
    4. I believe I completely uninstalled the S-Finder a few weeks ago, but do not remember how
    5. Phone is ATT
    6. I don't know if it's rooted and I haven't tried to root the phone or unroot the phone; I just haven't messed with that at all and have no interest in or desire to
    7. I just want to reinstall S-Finder - or have the capacity to turn it on and off
    8. I tried Galaxy Store and Play Store and there is no reference to the app at all (looked several times)
    9. It's not that I "need" the S-Finder, it's just that I don't understand how it disappeared (other than just showing up without working in the notification panel)

That about says it. So, if anyone has any information as to how to activate S-Finder again - without doing a hard reset (not sure if even that would work, although I'm guessing it might), please let me know.

Thank you very much.
    10-07-2014 06:54 AM