Device Not Staying Connected To PC

A

AC Question

Im trying to fix the firmware on my Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110 but for some odd reason it won't stay connected to my PC long enough to do anything with Odin or Kies.

Here is what Odin says, incase you don't understand what I mean by the device not staying connected.
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Removed!!

I'm not disconnecting the cable either. It's doing it on it's own.

Is tehre a fix for this at all?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) Connect directly to a different USB port on the PC. (Never use a USB hub for cellphones, unless you know that model hub works with them. USB 2.0 was developed before Android existed, and most hubs use chips developed back then.) Make sure you're using the original cable.

2) If that doesn't work, uninstall the Samsung driver in the PC, shut down (to reset the hardware in the PC), power back up, download the driver from SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones (even if you have the driver already - once in every few million downloads, a bad one slips through), install it and try it again.

If it still doesn't work, register an account here (it's free) and let us know in this thread.

Red7s

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply I really appreciate it! But sadly neither one of those worked. I have tried all 8 of the usb ports on my PC and a laptop but I'm having the same issue. This is with the original cable as well.

I tried re-installing the drivers as well 4 times and that didn't seem to help.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance