1. AC Question's Avatar
    I am traveling to Europe and need an adapter for my Samsung Galaxy 5 so I can use and charge it while on my trip. What should I buy and where?
    10-09-2014 07:44 AM
  2. Golfdriver97's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums. Chances are you will have more electronics to plug in anyway. Most retailers like Target or Walmart have travel adapters for your current plugs to wherever you are going.
    10-09-2014 08:52 AM
  3. Rukbat's Avatar
    Wait until you get to Europe. A USB charger with a European plug will cost a bit in the US. In Europe, it'll be a couple of Euros, since that's what everyone sells. Just make sure you get one with at least 2 Amps output (ignore the input current). And, AFAIK, you still need different plugs in different countries, but if that's still true, a set of adapters in Europe will also be a few Euros (and much more expensive in the US).
    10-09-2014 10:43 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2015, 04:01 AM
  2. What adapter do I need to get HDMI on my galaxy tab4 8.0?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:02 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 11:11 AM
  4. I'm having trouble with the new backdrop update for chromecast
    By AndroidIsMyThing in forum Google Chromecast
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:34 AM
  5. What are the pro's to rooting my Galaxy S8 tablet?
    By Melkay39 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 09:04 AM