How to get my original gallery album layout back?

A

AC Question

How to get original gallery album layout back

I was playing around with my galaxy s5 tonight creating albums so that it would be easy to navigate through each album and to drag and move pictures to each album and all of a sudden the layout of my gallery changed.

you know how when youre in the gallery usually all of your albums are on the left hand side on top of one another with the thumbnail to each album while you can still navigate each album on the right hand side?

yeah that's not happening on my s5 anymore. now, when I enter the gallery all my albums are on the main screen and when I click an album to view the contents, none of my albums appear on the left hand side.

how to I get back to the original gallery layout?! I loved being able to see my albums on the side and still navigate easily through them on the right hand side. helpppp!! :)

s5question

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
has this been answered yet? i am having the same issue and can't figure it out. i used to have the albums vertically on the left and the pics in any selected album on the right. i could move the pics to different albums and scroll thru. not sure why it changed

Parand82s

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I have the exact same problem! Please help! I've had my Note3 for 2 years and this is the first time such a peculiar problem happens. I was just viewing pictures and moving some when all of a sudden the old layout disappeared and can't figure out how to get it back!