Hi there,
    hi i am trying to download google play services to my galaxy ace after accidentally deleting it (i think) and it now wants me to insert a code in the redeem place? i have a Google email address but i don't have a code as far as i know.
    i was never previously required to purchase or pay for a code especially when its for an app that is supposed to exist permanently on my phone. without the google play services i basically cannot download any app which is ridiculous!

Please help, this is driving me crazy. Thanks
    10-12-2014 03:05 AM
    The only thing I can think of where you would need a "redeem" code is if you are purchasing an app from Google Play Store. Google Play Store is a separate app from Google Play Services.

Google Play Services is the backbone/framework that runs all the Google Play stuff in the background (Play Store, Play Music, Play Movies, Play Books, etc). If you have managed to remove or disable this from your phone, pretty much none of those things will work properly. Please explain clearly step by step how you are getting to this "redeem" place you are talking about. I (or someone else) will certainly try to help you out.

Did you attempt to root your phone? Were you trying to disable apps to get better battery life? What were you doing when you "think" you deleted Google Play Services?

Please go to your device settings, and look for your app manager. It may be called "Manage Applications". Swipe sideways until you are under the "all" tab, and carefully check to make sure Google Play services is listed. If it's not there, swipe sideways to the "disabled" tab and check there. If it's under the "disabled" list, tap on it, and then tap on "enable".
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-12-2014 08:41 AM
    pl access to google play without a code redeem.
    thanku.
    03-10-2015 04:12 AM
    Bagi aku kode reddem goggle play please !
    06-16-2015 01:43 PM
    How can get google redeem code.
    10-17-2016 12:22 AM
    Hi there,
    hi i am trying to download google play services to my galaxy ace after accidentally deleting it (i think) and it now wants me to insert a code in the redeem place? i have a Google email address but i don't have a code as far as i know.
    i was never previously required to purchase or pay for a code especially when its for an app that is supposed to exist permanently on my phone. without the google play services i basically cannot download any app which is ridiculous!

Please help, this is driving me crazy. Thanks
    10-24-2016 01:51 AM
    Plz help me
    10-24-2016 01:52 AM
    update google play services
    11-03-2016 10:56 AM
    Redeem code
    03-25-2017 10:27 PM
    my google play redeem
    07-07-2017 11:43 PM