No sound or video playing on s3 help please!!!

bornweird

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I decided to root my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III around 2 months ago. I am currently running Carbon ROM 4.4.4 but I didn't always have it. I first started with C-Rom but it didn't satisfy me so I tried CM11, Nameless Rom, liquid Smooth, Wanim lite 4.1.2 ROM, and lastly likewise S5 4.4.2 ROM. I came to the conclusion my favorite is Carbon but for some reason after switching from CM11 to Wanim ROM my sound and even videos stopped working. I read somewhere its because I downgraded my android os without Odin. But I need help nothing's working I can't hear anything my ringtones notifications or songs. And YouTube instagram and even Facebook videos won't play. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!! PLEASE!?!???!

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
This has nothing to do with downgrading the device. I'd suggest a factory reset and reinstall of the ROM. If it still doesn't work try another ROM and see if its ROM related.

bornweird

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
This has nothing to do with downgrading the device. I'd suggest a factory reset and reinstall of the ROM. If it still doesn't work try another ROM and see if its ROM related.

Well after the issue I tried switching ROMs and performing factory resets but still nothing worked. I was wondering if maybe there's a way to fix it through build.prop or something like that

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1