Why aren't the applications on my phone not responding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

my applications and phone aren't responding

i have a Kyocera rise and was fairly happy with it until one day a few months after purchase the applications i used every day stopped working the phone slowed down and now apps have trouble starting a message pops up saying the apps aren't responding I've checked for viruses and cleared my caches but still the problem persists how can i get rid of this problem

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my applications and phone aren't responding

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BldKf21K5Gk

kingkong90210

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: my applications and phone aren't responding

I had the same problem. But at the same time multiple other apps also stopped working so that made me think the problem was something else rather than the outlook app.I even updated the outlook app as well as all the other apps that weren't working but none of then would work.I then noticed that there was 2 copies of the outlook app. The original old one and the newer one that I installed (during my attemps to fix all the apps that stopped working).*I then deleted to old outlook app. Suddenly low and behold all the apps srarted working again and the outlook error message dissappear. Woot!This was my solution. Give it a tryDo u also occasionally get a message unfortunately outlook stopped working also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad