1. AC Question's Avatar
    I want to use my phone while traveling and send photos. I need to know if I will be able to have service and be able to plug my phone into the electrical in Belize, Honduras and Guatemala
    10-13-2014 07:22 AM
  2. B. Diddy's Avatar
    Welcome to Android Central! All of those countries use 110 V, just like the US. But most devices come with chargers that work on both 110 and 220 V--look closely at the fine print on the charger, and it will tell you.

    You just need to make sure you have the proper adapter for the socket configuration--no voltage converter needed.

    Service depends on your current provider, so ask them what global coverage is like. If the phone is unlocked, you could probably also purchase a prepaid SIM in those countries and swap it with your current SIM.
    10-14-2014 03:20 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2015, 12:11 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 09:08 AM
  3. Why won't my S3 Mini turn on?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 08:30 AM
  4. Has anyone else seen the new material design for Google play games?
    By Kyoshiro82 in forum Legacy Android & Other OS's
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 07:19 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:39 AM