Is it possible to get pictures off my Samsung Galaxy S4 if the LCD is broken?

A

AC Question

I broke the LCD on my Samsung Galaxy s4 and I want to get the pictures off of it.

The screen is completely black but I know the phone still works because it's making noises and turns on and off. My problem is that there was a password on the phone so I can't just plug it in to my computer and take the pictures off. Before I broke the phone, it would tell me it was backing up my pictures to a cloud any time I was connected to WiFi and the phone was plugged in. I cannot figure out how to access this cloud though. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I broke the LCD on my Samsung Galaxy s4 and I want to get the pictures off of it.

That should be on your Google Drive, which you can get to from any web browser. If you replace the phone, and you put in the same gmail address as your Google account, it'll sync the pictures to that phone.

You should always have backups of any important files on at least 2 other devices or cloud accounts (or a combination oof a device and a cloud account).