The screen colors have changed on my Samsung Note 3 and my photos are showing as negatives, can anyone help me fix this?

A

AC Question

On my Samsung Note 3, the screen colours have changed and photos are like negatives

My start screen color has changed to blue and the next screen background is now orange instead of blue. All icons and contact pictures are like negatives. When I reboot the phone comes back with the standard col ours and after about two seconds it reverts to the above strange col ours and negatives. This occurred yesterday when I had the phone on charge.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: On my Samsung Note 3, the screen colours have changed and photos are like negatives

My start screen color has changed to blue and the next screen background is now orange instead of blue. All icons and contact pictures are like negatives. When I reboot the phone comes back with the standard col ours and after about two seconds it reverts to the above strange col ours and negatives. This occurred yesterday when I had the phone on charge.
Did you root and install custom screen mods on the device? If you are able to get into the system settings, consider a factory reset (system settings > security > factory reset). See if that helps.

If it doesn't, then it could be hardware related, and you'll need to have the device sent to Samsung for repair or replacement.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: On my Samsung Note 3, the screen colours have changed and photos are like negatives

Check Settings/Device/Accessibility/Negative colors (under Vision). You probably have it checked.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

It's actually a cool look, lol. It is for battery saving.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

^^^I think that it's all or nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App

tarniman1

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site

thanks so much man I know its almost three years later but your posts is still helping people. I never would have probably figured that out on my own. I thinking the worst...hardware related

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo