Why can't I change my home address in Google Wallet?

cirsina

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Can't change my home address in Google Wallet!

My home address is outdated in Google Wallet settings so I tried to set a new address. But it keeps saying "Update settings failed. Please try again later." I searched about it on google but few answers came up. Any suggestions?

PS: I can't change the name either. Everytime I try to save the changes, the failed message pop up with a line of letters and numbers like "W 50598A78C5CB8.A3C9D42.56007B6F" appear on the right top of the page, and the letters and numbers vary every time.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC☺.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the problem either but I wonder whether it was a temporary server error or something of the sort. You posted many hours ago....are you still having no success?

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you go to Settings, Apps, All, can you scroll to the Google Wallet app? If so, open it and select Clear Cache and Clear Data. Perhaps you will then be able to update your details.
But get back to us if that doesn't work.

cirsina

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
When changing the settings, the app will guide me to the website. I tried this both on my phone and PC, but neither works.

Actually it's the Google service's problem, but I don't know where should I go for help...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't change my home address in Google Wallet!

If the relevant app is Google Play Services, have you tried clearing cache and data in that?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't change my home address in Google Wallet!

Verification doesn't seem to be working today - the Verify button isn't clickable in Firefox.

Edit: It seems to work fine in Chrome. Thanks, guys, for writing a page that's not cross-browser compatible.

Last edited: