Note 4 Radio

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Well ...

It has a 2G radio, a mobile data (3G/4G) radio, a wifi radio, a Bluetooth radio, a NFC radio ... but no FM broadcast radio, which is probably the one you mean.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
^^^Yes, in fact the thing is practically nothing but radios.
Let's not forget that other little thing in there - a computer much more powerful than the first network server I administered, that sat in a 6 foot tall cabinet. (And I'm not even considering the AGC, the Apollo Guidance Computer, which seems like flint arrowheads today [RTL logic?].)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Let's not forget that other little thing in there - a computer much more powerful than the first network server I administered, that sat in a 6 foot tall cabinet. (And I'm not even considering the AGC, the Apollo Guidance Computer, which seems like flint arrowheads today [RTL logic?].)

Indeed. And let us also not forget Alan Turing, who laid so much of the groundwork for the magical little devices we hold in our hands, and who might, if he had been allowed to do so by the British Government, have lived long enough to see the computers you describe in action.

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Indeed. And let us also not forget Alan Turing, who laid so much of the groundwork for the magical little devices we hold in our hands, and who might, if he had been allowed to do so by the British Government, have lived long enough to see the computers you describe in action.
Isn't irrational prejudice just wonderful? Be very careful - your computer runs by rules developed by a homosexual - it may turn you into one. (In case anyone thinks that was serious, it was - it's a blast against bigots.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair